IR. KAMARULBAHRIN SAIDIN
- Ir. Kamarulbahrin bin Saidin (C116252)
- B.S.E (NA & ME), P.E. P.C , C.ENG., F.R.I.N.A., S.N.A.M.E.
- Profession: Naval Architect & Marine Engineer
- Designation: Managing Director
- ARGO Engineering Sdn Bhd
- H/P No: 019-3242180
- (E-mail) email@example.com
- Bachelor of Science Engineering in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering. University of Michigan, United States of America –1982.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering, Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore –1975.
- Member, Board Of Engineers Malaysia
- Chartered Engineer (C. Eng.), U.K..
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects, United Kingdom.
- Member, Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, USA.
- Fellow of the International Community For Maritime and Ocean Professionals, USA
He is currently the Managing Director of ARGO Engineering Sdn Bhd.
From Jan 2007 till Dec 2009, he was the Senior General Manager of Yard Development for Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (MMHE). His responsibilities include the conceptual, development and implementation of MMHE Yard Optimization Master Plan.
From July 2005 to Jan 2007 he was the SGM of Yard Operations for Marine & Offshore projects which include Repairs of LNG, Petroleum, Chemical & Container Vessels, Conversion of VLCC & Aframax tankers into FPSO/FSO and the Construction of Oil & Gas, Offshore Deep-water projects.
From April 2006, he was the CEO of MSLNG, a joint venture company between MMHE and Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) of Korea for the repair & conversion of LNG ships for MISC and international LNG client from Korea, Japan, Middle-East and Europe.
From 1976 till Jun 2005 he served MISC in various capacities in the Technical Services Division of the corporation, in charge of new shipbuilding’s for various type of vessels (LNG, Oil/Chemical Tanker, Container & Bulk Carriers) at Malaysian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish shipyard. In 1997 he was the head of Fleet Management Division, being the Director in charge of ship`s technical operation and maintenance (LNG, Oil/Chemical Tanker, Container & Bulk Carriers)